18 Gauge Swivel Head Shear with 5 Amps and 470 Maximum Watts Out
The DeWalt 18 gauge swivel head shear is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a head that swivels 360° for cutting convenience. Making these even more versatile is the powerful, 5.0 amp, all ball-bearing motor for long life.
- Powerful, 5.0 Amp, all ball-bearing motor for long life
- Head swivels 360° for cutting convenience
- Cuts 7/32" strip which continuously curls out of cutting area for clear line of sight
- Variable speed dial allows user to vary speed for specific materials and various applications (100-350 spm)
- Cuts radius of 5-1/2" and larger
- Amps: 5.0 Amps
- Max Watts Out: 470W
- Strokes/Min: 0-2,500 spm
- Capacity (Mild Steel): 18 ga.
- Capacity (Stainless Steel): 20 ga.
- Replacement Parts-Left/Right Blade: DW8999/DW8900
- Center Blade: DW8901
- Tool Length: 9.1"
- Tool Weight: 5.0 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DW890
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DW890
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt DW890 Product Specifications
|Capacity (Stainless Steel)||20 Gauge|
|Capacity In Mild Steel||18ga|
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|Max Watts Out||800|
|No Load SFPM||2500|
|No Load SPM||2500|
|Number of Batteries||0|