14 Gauge Shear with 3 Amps and 384 Maximum Watts Out
The DeWalt 14 gauge shear is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a rugged aluminum alloy gear case for maximum durability. Making these even more versatile is the dependable, 3.0 amp, all ball-bearing motor for long life.
- Dependable, 3.0 Amp, all ball-bearing motor for long life
- Rugged aluminum alloy gear case for maximum durability
- Paddle switch for convenient one-handed operation
- Blades are easy to adjust and replace
- Cuts radius as small as 1"
- Blade kit (upper and lower blades, screws, nuts and wrenches)
- Amps: 3.0 Amps
- Max Watts Out: 384W
- Strokes/Min: 2,700 spm
- Capacity (Mild Steel): 14 ga.
- Capacity (Stainless Steel): 16 ga.
- Replacement Parts-Left/Right Blade: –
- Center Blade: DW8920
- Tool Length: 9.5"
- Tool Weight: 5.5 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DW892
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DW892
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt DW892 Product Specifications
|Capacity (Stainless Steel)||16 Gauge|
|Capacity In Mild Steel||14ga|
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|Max Watts Out||384|
|No Load SFPM||2700|
|No Load SPM||2700|
|Number of Batteries||0|
|Product Weight||5.5, 6|