14 Gauge Shear with 3 Amps and 384 Maximum Watts Out
The DeWalt 14 gauge shear is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a rugged aluminum alloy gear case for maximum durability. Making these even more versatile is the dependable, 3.0 amp, all ball-bearing motor for long life.
- Dependable, 3.0 Amp, all ball-bearing motor for long life
- Rugged aluminum alloy gear case for maximum durability
- Paddle switch for convenient one-handed operation
- Blades are easy to adjust and replace
- Cuts radius as small as 1"
- Blade kit (upper and lower blades, screws, nuts and wrenches)
- Amps: 3.0 Amps
- Max Watts Out: 384W
- Strokes/Min: 2,700 spm
- Capacity (Mild Steel): 14 ga.
- Capacity (Stainless Steel): 16 ga.
- Replacement Parts-Left/Right Blade: –
- Center Blade: DW8920
- Tool Length: 9.5"
- Tool Weight: 5.5 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DW892
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DW892 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.