16 Gauge Nibbler with 3 Amps and 385 Maximum Watts Out
The DeWalt 16 gauge nibbler is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a round punch which allows a 360° pivot while cutting. Making these even more versatile is the dependable, 3.0 amp, all ball-bearing motor for long life.
- Dependable, 3.0 Amp, all ball-bearing motor for long life
- Round punch allows 360° pivot while cutting
- Rotating head allows changing cutting directions as desired
- Easy to change punch and die, saving time and money
- No distortion of material being cut
- Paddle switch for convenient one-handed operation
- Gear case constructed of strong aluminum alloy for maximum durability
- Amps: 3.0 Amps
- Max Watts Out: 385W
- Strokes/Min: 2,100 spm
- Capacity (Mild Steel): 16 ga.
- Capacity (Stainless Steel): 18 ga.
- Starting Hole: 1"
- Tool Length: 9.75"
- Tool Weight: 4.5 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DW896
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DW896 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.