16 Gauge Nibbler with 3 Amps and 385 Maximum Watts Out
The DeWalt 16 gauge nibbler is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a round punch which allows a 360° pivot while cutting. Making these even more versatile is the dependable, 3.0 amp, all ball-bearing motor for long life.
- Dependable, 3.0 Amp, all ball-bearing motor for long life
- Round punch allows 360° pivot while cutting
- Rotating head allows changing cutting directions as desired
- Easy to change punch and die, saving time and money
- No distortion of material being cut
- Paddle switch for convenient one-handed operation
- Gear case constructed of strong aluminum alloy for maximum durability
- Amps: 3.0 Amps
- Max Watts Out: 385W
- Strokes/Min: 2,100 spm
- Capacity (Mild Steel): 16 ga.
- Capacity (Stainless Steel): 18 ga.
- Starting Hole: 1"
- Tool Length: 9.75"
- Tool Weight: 4.5 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DW896
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DW896
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt DW896 Product Specifications
|Capacity (Stainless Steel)||18 Gauge|
|Capacity In Mild Steel||16ga|
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|Max Watts Out||385|
|No Load RPM||2100|
|No Load SPM||2100|
|Number of Batteries||0|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.