16 Gauge Profile Nibbler with 6.5 Amps and 225 Maximum Watts Out
The DeWalt 16 gauge profile nibbler is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a 120° opening for cutting square and round corrugation. Making these even more versatile is the powerful, 6.5 amp, motor for long life in continuous-duty applications.
- Powerful, 6.5 Amp, motor for long life in continuous-duty applications
- 120° opening for cutting square and round corrugation
- Rotating head allows changing cutting directions as desired
- Cuts radius as small as 2"
- Easy to change punch and die, saving time and money
- No distortion of material being cut
- Paddle switch for convenient one-handed operation
- Amps: 6.5 Amps
- Max Watts Out: 225W
- Strokes/Min: 1,950 spm
- Capacity (Mild Steel): 16 ga.
- Capacity (Stainless Steel): 18 ga.
- Starting Hole: 1"
- Tool Length: 10.5"
- Tool Weight: 4.5 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DW897
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DW897
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt DW897 Product Specifications
|Capacity (Stainless Steel)||18 Gauge|
|Capacity In Mild Steel||16ga|
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|Max Watts Out||225|
|No Load RPM||1950|
|No Load SPM||1950|
|Number of Batteries||0|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.