14 Gauge Nibbler with 6.5 Amps and 225 Maximum Watts Out
The DeWalt 14 gauge nibbler is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a round punch which allows a 360° pivot while cutting. Making these even more versatile is the powerful, 6.5 amp, motor for long life in continuous-duty applications.
- Powerful, 6.5 Amp, motor for long life in continuous-duty applications
- Round punch allows 360° pivot while cutting
- Rotating head allows changing cutting directions as desired
- No distortion of material being cut
- Paddle switch for convenient one-handed operation
- Easy to change punch and die, saving time and money
- Gear case constructed of strong aluminum alloy for maximum durability
- Available in 220V
- Amps: 6.5 Amps
- Max Watts Out: 225W
- Strokes/Min: 1,950 spm
- Capacity (Mild Steel): 14 ga.
- Capacity (Stainless Steel): 16 ga.
- Starting Hole: 5/8"
- Tool Length: 10.5"
- Tool Weight: 4.5 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DW898
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DW898 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.