3/8" VSR Pistol Grip Drill Kit with Keyless Chuck and 7 Amps
The DeWalt 3/8" (10mm) VSR pistol grip drill with keyless chuck is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a 3/8" ratcheting keyless chuck for greater bit retention. Making these even more versatile is the 7.0 amp motor delivers high performance in heavy-duty applications.
- 7.0 Amp motor delivers high performance in heavy-duty applications
- 3/8" ratcheting keyless chuck for greater bit retention
- 0-2,500 RPM, VSR trigger for versatility in drilling and fastening applications
- Soft grip handle design offers increased gripping surface and comfort
- All ball-bearing construction provides greater durability and longer tool life
- Chuck Size: 3/8"
- Keyless Chuck: Yes
- Amps: 7.0 Amps
- No Load Speed: 0-2,500 rpm
- Max Watts Out: 650W
- Capacity in Wood (Spade Bit): 1"
- Capacity in Wood (Hole Saw): 1-1/8"
- Capacity in Steel (Twist Bit): 3/8"
- Capacity in Wood (Self-Feed): N/A
- Capacity in Wood (Auger Bit): N/A
- Capacity in Steel (Hole Saw): N/A
- Gear Reduction: Single
- Handle Style: Pistol Grip Design
- Anti-Slip Grip: Yes
- Anti-Lock Control: No
- Spindle Lock: N/A
- Tool Weight: 4.1 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DWD110K
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DWD110K and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.