Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.
3/8" VSR Pistol Grip Drill with Keyless Chuck and 7 Amps
The DeWalt 3/8" (10mm) VSR pistol grip drill with keyless chuck is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a 3/8" all-metal ratcheting keyless chuck for greater bit retention. Making these even more versatile is the 7.0 amp motor delivers high performance in heavy-duty applications.
- 7.0 Amp motor delivers high performance in heavy-duty applications
- 3/8" all-metal ratcheting keyless chuck for greater bit retention
- 0-2,500 RPM, VSR trigger for versatility in drilling and fastening applications
- Soft grip handle design offers increased gripping surface and comfort
- All ball-bearing construction provides greater durability and longer tool life
- Chuck Size: 3/8"
- Keyless Chuck: Yes
- Amps: 7.0 Amps
- No Load Speed: 0-2,500 rpm
- Max Watts Out: 650W
- Capacity in Wood (Spade Bit): 1"
- Capacity in Wood (Hole Saw): 1-1/8"
- Capacity in Steel (Twist Bit): 3/8"
- Capacity in Wood (Self-Feed): N/A
- Capacity in Wood (Auger Bit): N/A
- Capacity in Steel (Hole Saw): N/A
- Gear Reduction: Single
- Handle Style: Pistol Grip Design
- Anti-Slip Grip: Yes
- Anti-Lock Control: No
- Spindle Lock: N/A
- Tool Weight: 4.1 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 6.0 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DWD112
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DWD112
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt DWD112 Product Specifications
|Includes Carrying Case||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|No Load RPM||2500|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.