Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.
DEWALT Stud & Joist: PowerThe 1/2" Stud and Joist Drill DWD 460's new innovative design gives power, greater drilling performance and bind-up control.
1/2" VSR Stud and Joist Drill Kit with Clutch and Bind-Up Control
The DeWalt 1/2" (13mm) VSR stud and joist drill with clutch and bind-up control is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a mechanical clutch which in low speed delivers increased gear protection. Making these even more versatile is the bind-up control stall-sensing technology for increased control of reactionary torque.
- Bind-Up Control™ stall-sensing technology for increased control of reactionary torque
- Mechanical clutch in low speed delivers increased gear protection
- 11.0 Amp heavy duty DEWALT built motor for increased power and performance in high torque applications
- 2 variable speed ranges: 0-330 / 0-1300 RPM to match appropriate speed to the application
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- Adjustable front handle and 2-position side handle provide maximum leverage and control
- 100% ball-bearing construction provides durability and longer tool life
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- No Load Speed: 0-330/0-1,300 rpm
- Amps: 11.0 Amps
- Max Watts Out: 1015W
- Clutch: Yes
- Capacity in Wood (Spade Bit): 1-1/2"
- Gear Reduction: Triple
- Capacity in Wood (Self-Feed): 4-5/8"
- Capacity in Wood (Hole Saw): 6"
- Capacity in Wood (Auger Bit): 1-1/2"
- Capacity in Steel (Twist Bit): 1/2"
- Capacity in Steel (Hole Saw): 5"
- Tool Weight: 11.75 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 16 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DWD460K
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DWD460K
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt DWD460K Product Specifications
|Capacity In Steel (Hole Saw)||5"|
|Capacity In Steel (Twist Bit)||1/2"|
|Capacity In Wood (Auger Bit)||1-1/2"|
|Capacity In Wood (Hole Saw)||6"|
|Capacity in Wood (Self-Feed Bit)||4-5/8"|
|Includes Carrying Case||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|No Load RPM||1250|
|Product Weight||11.75, 64.6|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.