1/2" VSR Pistol Grip Hammerdrill with 10 Amps and 980 Max Watts Out
The DeWalt 1/2" VSR pistol grip hammerdrill is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a patented DeWalt built motor with a design that generates 50% more power with increased overload protection for added durability. Making these even more versatile is the 10.0 amp motor that delivers increased drilling performance.
- 10.0 Amp motor delivers increased drilling performance
- Patented DEWALT built motor design generates 50% more power with increased overload protection for added durability
- Dual Mode: hammerdrill / drill for versatility in masonry, wood, or steel drilling applications
- 2-Speed range for high speed drilling or high torque applications
- Soft grip handle and two-finger trigger for increased comfort and greater control
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- 360° locking side handle with soft grip for greater control and versatility
- Amps: 10.0 Amps
- Max Watts Out: 980W
- No Load Speed: 0-1,200 / 0-3,500 rpm
- Blows/Min: 0-56,000 bpm
- Capacity in Steel: 1/2"
- Capacity in Wood: 1-1/2"
- Concrete Optimum: 5/32 - 7/16"
- Kit Box: No
- Tool Length: 14"
- Tool Weight: 6.0 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DWD520
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DWD520
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.