10 Amp Compact Reciprocating Saw
DeWalt is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to their product design, engineering, manufacturing, and service. DeWalt is the world’s leading manufacturer of power tools and equIPMent designed specifically for the professional contractor and tradesman. When you choose a tool, choose one that you know will have the strength to get the job done right. Choose DeWalt- guaranteed tough.
DeWalt DWE357 Features:
- Compact design at only 14.5" in length for easy access to tight areas and more flexibility of applications
- Lightweight and balanced for additional control at only 6.8 lbs
- Key-less lever-action blade clamp with 4-positions for additional versatility
- Powerful 10 Amp motor designed for heavy-duty applications
- 0-2,800 SPM and a 1- 1/8" stroke length for fast and efficient cutting
- Overmolded soft grip on handle and in front boot area, provides additional user comfort and reduces vibration
- Variable speed trigger allows user to instantly control speed
- Fixed/Pivoting Shoe provides leverage for different applications
DeWalt DWE357 Specifications:
- Amps: 10
- Strokes/Min: 2800 SPM
- Stroke Length: 1 - 1/8"
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- 4 Position Blade Clamp: Yes
- Adjustable Shoe: No
- Variable-Speed Trigger: Yes
- Variable-Speed Dial: No
- Orbital Action: No
- Anti-Slip Comfort Grip: Yes
- Tool Length: 14.5"
- Tool Weight: 6.8 lbs
Additional DeWalt Links
Our SKU: DeWalt DWE357
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- DeWalt DWE357
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
DEWALT DWE357 - 10 Amp Compact Reciprocating SawThe new DEWALT Reciprocating Saw (DWE357) is designed with a unique, compact configuration that provides outstanding control and balance compared to traditional reciprocating saw designs, without sacrificing the power that professionals expect.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.