Dewalt DWE575Dewalt DWE575 Light Weight Circular Saw. See it in Action
How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
7-1/4" Lightweight Circular Saw
DeWalt is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to their product design, engineering, manufacturing, and service. DeWalt is the world’s leading manufacturer of power tools and equIPMent designed specifically for the professional contractor and tradesman. When you choose a tool, choose one that you know will have the strength to get the job done right. Choose DeWalt- guaranteed tough.
- Among one of the lightest saws in its class at 8.8 lbs
- 15 Amp motor, powerful enough for even the toughest applications
- 57° beveling capacity with stops at 45° and 22.5°
- 2 9/16 " Depth of cut capacity provides additional versatility of applications
- Anti-snag ball bearing lower guard provides smooth guard operation and long life in harsh environments
- Toughcord provides longer durability against cord pull outs
- Integrated dust blower function cleans the line of sight during cutting
- Durable high grade Aluminum base for accurate cuts
- Clear line of sight aids in blade visibility from any angle
- On-board blade wrench storage allows for easy access to the wrench
- Amps: 15
- Max Watts Out: 1950 W
- No Load Speed: 5200 RPM
- Bevel Capacity: 57°
- Bevel Stops: 22.5 & 45
- Rear Pivot: No
- Electric Brake: No
- Blade Diameter: 7 1/4"
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2.55"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 1.9"
- Tool Weight: 8.8 lbs
Additional DeWalt Links
Our SKU: DeWalt DWE575
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- DeWalt DWE575
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
DeWalt DWE575 Product Specifications
|Bevel Capacity||57 Degree|
|Bevel Stops||22.5, 45|
|Depth of Cut at 45 Degree||1.875|
|Depth of Cut at 90 Degree||2.55"|
|Max Watts Out||1950|
|No Load RPM||5200|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.