How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
Deep Cut Band Saw with 10 Amps and 5" Max Capacity
The DeWalt deep cut band saw is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a 5" deep cut capacity for rectangular stock (5 x 4-3/4" for round). Making these even more versatile is the 10 amp motor designed with power to withstand any jobsite application.
- 10 amp motor designed with power to withstand any jobsite application
- 5" deep cut capacity for rectangular stock (5 X 4-3/4" for round)
- Serviceable steel shroud and rubber bumpers allow guards to withstand jobsite abuse without damage
- LED sight light allows the user to see cut line in dark jobsite environment
- Integrated hang hook allows user to hang the saw without damaging front handle or castings
- Variable speed dial allows user to vary speed for specific materials and various applications (100-350 sfm)
- Multi-position adjustable large front handle offers the user plenty of hand space for a more accurate cut
- Superior balance and ergonomics allows for more accurate cuts and less user fatigue
- Blade tracking adjustment increases blade life by providing better blade tracking
- Dual bearing blade guide rollers increase durability in the blade support system
- Amps: 10 Amps
- Ft/Min: 100-350 fpm
- Max Capacity (Round): 5"
- Max Capacity (Rectangular): 5" x 4-3/4"
- Front Handle Style: Multi Position Bale
- LED Light: Yes
- AC/DC Capability: No
- Rubber Bumpers: Yes
- Tool Length: 21"
- Tool Weight: 15.0 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DWM120
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DWM120
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt DWM120 Product Specifications
|Blade Speed Max||350|
|Blade Speed Min||100|
|Cutting Capacity Height||5|
|Cutting Capacity Width||4.75|
|Includes Carrying Case||No|
|Max Capacity (Rectangular)||5" to 4-3/4"|
|Max Capacity (Round)||"5|
|No Load RPM||350|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.