How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Cross Cutting Saw Blade Recommended
Finishing Saw Blade Recommended
Track Clamps Recommended
Router Attachment Recommended
6-1/2" TrackSaw Kit with 12 Amps and 1300 Watts
The DeWalt 6-1/2" (165mm) tracksaw is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features use with tracksaw dual-edged tracks for perfectly straight cuts in both directions. Making these even more versatile is the zero clearance tracksaw cutting system which delivers precise, straight, splinter-free cuts.
- Zero clearance TrackSaw™ cutting system delivers precise, straight, splinter-free cuts
- For use with TrackSaw™ dual-edged tracks for perfectly straight cuts in both directions
- On-track cut depth: 2-1/8” (54mm) @ 90°, 1-5/8" (41mm) @ 45º; depth scale accurately indicates exact depth of cut accounting for track thickness
- 12A, 1300W motor effortlessly powers through hard woods up to 2-1/8" thick
- Continuous Anti-Kickback mechanism and riving knife prevent kickback when engaged
- Low profile blade guard allows saw to be used in confined spaces
- Straight Plunge Mechanism for optimal ergonomics
- Universal 1-1/4" Dust Port for 90% efficient dust collection with vacuum
- Power: 12 Amp, 1300 W
- No Load Speed: 1750 - 4000 rpm
- Blade Diameter: 6-1/2" (165mm)"
- Bevel Capacity: 47 °
- Max Cut at 90°: 2-1/8"
- Max Cut at 45°: 1-5/8"
- Weight: 11.5 lbs lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional DeWALT Links
Our SKU: DeWALT DWS520K
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
DeWALT DWS520K Product Specifications
|Bevel Capacity||47 Degrees|
|Depth of Cut||2.125|
|Depth of Cut at 45 Degree||1.625|
|Depth of Cut at 90 Degree||2-1/8"|
|Dust Port Diameter||1-1/4"|
|Max Watts Out||1300|
|No Load RPM||4000|