7 1/4" Worm Drive Circular Saw with 15 Amps and 2100 Watts
The DeWalt 7 1/4" worm drive circular saw is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a durable cast magnesium footplate which provides a tough and solid cutting platform. Making these even more versatile is the 13.8 lbs. Lightweight magnesium construction for optimum user handling, comfort, and strength.
- 13.8 lbs. Lightweight magnesium construction for optimum user handling, comfort, and strength
- Durable cast magnesium footplate provides a tough and solid cutting platform
- Extra wide saw hook accepts material up to 2-1/2" wide
- TOUGHCORD™ Cord Protection System provides 4X better cord jerk protection
- 53° Bevel capacity for advanced applications
- Bevel detents at 22.5° and 45° for fast and accurate setting to common angles
- Dual rip ports to accept available DWS5100 12" Dual Port Rip Guide
- Top-accessible spindle lock enables easier and faster blade changing
- Amps: 15 Amps
- Max Watts Out: 2100W
- No Load Speed: 4800 rpm
- Bevel Capacity: 53 °
- Bevel Stops: 22.5° and 45°
- Rear Pivot: No
- Electric Brake: No
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-7/16"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 1-7/8"
- Tool Weight: 13.8 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DWS535
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DWS535 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.