7-1/4" Worm Drive Circular Saw with Twist lock Plug and 2100 Watts
The DeWalt 7-1/4" worm drive circular saw with twist lock plug is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a durable cast magnesium footplate which provides a tough and solid cutting platform. Making these even more versatile is the 13.8 lbs. Lightweight magnesium construction for optimum user handling, comfort, and strength.
- 13.8 lbs. Lightweight magnesium construction for optimum user handling, comfort, and strength
- Durable cast magnesium footplate provides a tough and solid cutting platform
- Extra wide saw hook accepts material up to 2-1/2" wide
- TOUGHCORD™ Cord Protection System provides 4X better cord jerk protection
- 53° Bevel capacity for advanced applications
- Bevel detents at 22.5° and 45° for fast and accurate setting to common angles
- Dual rip ports to accept available DWS5100 12" Dual Port Rip Guide
- Top-accessible spindle lock enables easier and faster blade changing
- Twist lock grounded plug pre-installed for jobsites with twist lock requirement
- Carbide tipped 7 1/4" Blade
- Blade wrench
- Pre-installed w/ Twist lock Plug
- Amps: 15 Amps
- Max Watts Out: 2100W
- No Load Speed: 4800 rpm
- Bevel Capacity: 53 °
- Bevel Stops: 22.5° and 45°
- Rear Pivot: No
- Electric Brake: No
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-7/16"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 1-7/8"
- Tool Weight: 13.8 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DWS535T
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DWS535T and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.