DEWALT DWS780 vs. Bosch GCM12SDA side-by-side comparison of the DEWALT DWS780 12" Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw and the Bosch GCM12SD 12" Dual Bevel Glide Miter Saw
Portability - DWS780 12" Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter SawBeing both Compact and Lightweight (56 lbs), the DWS780 is designed specifically to meet professional standards and priorities.
12" Sliding Double Bevel Compound Miter Saw
DeWalt DWS780 Features:
- Integrated XPS cross cut positioning system provides adjustment free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility
- Powerful motor delivers extended power and durability
- Super efficient dust collection system captures over 75% of dust generated
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 7-1/2" nested and base molding up to 6-3/4" vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Exclusive Back Fence Design cuts up to 2x16 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2x12 at 45°
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
DeWalt DWS780 Specifications:
- Blade Diameter: 12"
- Vertical Capacity: 6.75"
- Amps: 15
- RPMs: 3800
- Horizontal Capacity: 16"
- Carbide Blade
- Blade wrench
- Dust bag
- Vertical material clamp
Additional DeWalt Links
Our SKU: DeWalt DWS780
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- DeWalt DWS780
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
DeWalt DWS780 Product Specifications
|Arbor Size||1", 5/8"|
|Includes Carrying Case||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.