Dover Keyed Entry Leverset
Schlage locks, recognized for decades as the market leader and most preferred locks in the industry, have the reputation of providing the best in quality and reliability. This reputation lives on through the Dexter by Schlage product lines as they are produced to the same strict specifications of Schlage Lock and Ives.
The Dover Design provides a modern styling that complements any home's decor. The design can be matched with Dover products or other Dexter designs to provide styling suitable for single-family and multi-family applications. They are easy to install.
- Applications: Single Family and Multi-Family Doors
- Certifications: ANSI A156.2, 1996, Series 4000, Grade 3.
- Exposed Trim: Wrought brass or bronze. Levers are zinc based plated to match finishes indicated.
- Keying: 5-Pin tumbler Schlage C Keyway with two brass Keyes
- Door Range: 1-3/8 to 1-3/4" standard.
- Backset: Universal latch standard, fits either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets.
- Warranty: Lifetime mechanical warranty, 5 year finish warranty.
- Latches: 1" housing diameter, 1/2" throw.
- Strikes: 1-5/8" x 2-1/4" radius full lip standard.
Additional Dexter Links
Dexter J54DOV630 Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 3|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Cylinder||5 Pin C|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|