Seville Single Cylinder Keyed Entry Leverset
Schlage locks, recognized for decades as the marked leader and most preferred locks in the industry, have the reputation of providing the best in quality and reliability. This reputation lives on through the Dexter by Schlage product lines as they are produced to the same strict specifications of Schlage Lock and Ives.
- Easy Installation
- Fits all standard door preparations
- Lifetime mechanical warranty and 5-year finish warranty.
- Keyed entry function; turn button locking, can be unlocked by key outside or by turn button inside
- Can be rekeyed to match existing locks or other locks purchased
- Applications: Residential single and multi family doors
- Certifications: ANSI A156.2, 1996 Series 4000 Grade 3
- Door thickness range: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" standard
- Keying: 5-pin, C keyway with 2 keys
- Backset: Universal - fits either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset
- ADA compliant: Yes
- Handing: Non-Handed (reversible)
Additional Dexter Links
Dexter J54SEV619 Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 3|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Cylinder||5 Pin C|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner, Square Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.