Heavy Duty Orange Collection 2-1/2" Dry Diamond Hole Saw Core Bit for Use on Block and Soft Brick
Dry bits are used with intermittent cuts allowing air to cool the bit. No water needed.
Diamond Products has the widest selection of blades, core bits, rigs, saws, highway grooving, grinding equipment and accessories. With the industries highest quality diamond tools, Diamond Products make sure you get the job done right and fast.
- For cutting block and soft brick
- Not for use on concrete
- Not all types of brick and block can be drilled - please consult factory
- Jacobs Cuck adapter available for hand held rotary drills 5/8"-11 thread to straight shank
- Dimensions: 2-1/2" diameter
- 9" drilling depth and 5/8"-11 hub
- Drill / Grinder Min. Amps: 7
- Max RPM: 5000
- Min RPM: 1200
As a world leader in the manufacturing and distribution of diamond tools and equipment, Diamond Products has the widest selection of wet and dry diamond blades and diamond core bits. They provide the largest selection of core drill rigs, concrete saws, masonry and block saws, and wire saws along with highway grooving and grinding equipment, custom concrete trucks and specialty equipment for all your job requirements. Diamond Products is also committed to sustainable practices for a cleaner environment and is currently 75% recyclable.
Additional Diamond Products Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Diamond Products Products
- Shop All Diamond Products Heavy Duty Orange Collection Products
Our SKU: Diamond Products 00012
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Diamond Products 00012 Product Specifications
|Collection||Heavy Duty Orange|
|No Load RPM||1200|
|Type of Material Cut||Block, Soft Brick|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.