5800802 CC530MXL2-E1 Electric Masonry Saw with 3.0 HP Baldor MotorDiamond Products has the widest selection of blades, core bits, rigs, saws, highway grooving, grinding equipment and accessories. With the industries highest quality diamond tools, Diamond Products make sure you get the job done right and fast.
Features and Specifications:
- For wet and dry applications
- 3.0 peak horse power Baldor 1 phase electric motor
- 230 Volt - 50 Hz
- 14" blade capacity
- Stay level blade guard
- Removable head
- Open throat cutting
- Side carrying handles
- Easy, safe access to depth control lock
- Reinforced tray wheel housing
- Leg kit included
- Folding stand sold separately
- Upgraded vibration dampeners
- Open back cutting allows longer material to be cut
- Sealed drain hole on the bottom of the tray allows quick clean up
- Water pump included
About Diamond Products:
As a world leader in the manufacturing and distribution of diamond tools and equipment, Diamond Products has the widest selection of wet and dry diamond blades and diamond core bits. They provide the largest selection of core drill rigs, concrete saws, masonry and block saws, and wire saws along with highway grooving and grinding equipment, custom concrete trucks and specialty equipment for all your job requirements. Diamond Products is also committed to sustainable practices for a cleaner environment and is currently 75% recyclable.
Additional Diamond Products Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Diamond Products Products
- Diamond Products Core Cut Collection
This Diamond Products item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Diamond Products 03728
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 03728 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Diamond Products products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.