How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
5800803 CC555MXLS-H Gas Powered Masonry Saw with 5.5 HP Honda MotorDiamond Products has the widest selection of blades, core bits, rigs, saws, highway grooving, grinding equipment and accessories. With the industries highest quality diamond tools, Diamond Products make sure you get the job done right and fast.
Features and Specifications:
- For wet and dry applications
- 5.5 HP Honda GX200 gas powered motor
- 14" blade capacity
- Stay level blade guard
- Removable head
- Open throat cutting
- Side carrying handles
- Easy, safe access to depth control lock
- Reinforced tray wheel housing
- Leg kit included
- Folding stand sold separately
- Upgraded vibration dampeners
- Open back cutting allows longer material to be cut
- Sealed drain hole on the bottom of the tray allows quick clean up
- Water pump included
About Diamond Products:
As a world leader in the manufacturing and distribution of diamond tools and equipment, Diamond Products has the widest selection of wet and dry diamond blades and diamond core bits. They provide the largest selection of core drill rigs, concrete saws, masonry and block saws, and wire saws along with highway grooving and grinding equipment, custom concrete trucks and specialty equipment for all your job requirements. Diamond Products is also committed to sustainable practices for a cleaner environment and is currently 75% recyclable.
Additional Diamond Products Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Diamond Products Products
- Shop All Diamond Products Core Cut Collection Products
Our SKU: Diamond Products 03732
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Diamond Products 03732 Product Specifications
|Blade Shaft Drive||Belted|
|Max Depth Of Cut||5|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.