2506621 7" Cutbuddie II for BladesMade from clear polycarbonate the CutBuddie II gives you improved visibility and is great for crack chasing, tuck pointing and decorative concrete cutting.
Features and Specifications:
- For dust collection when tuckpointing, crack chasing, and decorative cutting with a hand grinder
- Fits most 6" to 9" hand grinders
- Fast and easy to install
- Clear polycarbonate for improved visibility
- Comes ready to use
- Universal adaptor
- Designed for use with the Dustless Wet/Dry Vacuum (product # 22154) for best results (better air flow, less clogging) - sold separately
- Ideal tool for renovation contractors who have to use point-of-origin dust collection tools to comply with EPA regulations covering lead paint removal
About Diamond Products:
As a world leader in the manufacturing and distribution of diamond tools and equipment, Diamond Products has the widest selection of wet and dry diamond blades and diamond core bits. They provide the largest selection of core drill rigs, concrete saws, masonry and block saws, and wire saws along with highway grooving and grinding equipment, custom concrete trucks and specialty equipment for all your job requirements. Diamond Products is also committed to sustainable practices for a cleaner environment and is currently 75% recyclable.
Additional Diamond Products Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Diamond Products Products
- Diamond Products Dustless Collection
This Diamond Products item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Diamond Products 22218
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 22218 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Diamond Products products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.