2506626 1-4" BitBuddie Bit ShroudGreat for capturing dust and slurry in in core drilling applications. You can also trim this to fit the desired hole size and with how much suction it has while in use you don't have to worry about it moving when working.
Features and Specifications:
- Vacuums up dust and slurry as it is made
- Vacuum pressure holds it in place - no clamps necessary
- Compact design for tight places
- Excellent for drilling faucet holes in stone countertops
- Save time and money associated with clean up
- Use with core drills or percussion hammers
- The 3" inch size is great for use with larger core drills and does an excellent job of capturing dust and slurry to keep the job place clean and protect workers from dangerous airborne dust
- Designed for use with the Dustless Wet/Dry Vacuum (product # 22154) for best results (better air flow, less clogging) - sold separately
About Diamond Products:
As a world leader in the manufacturing and distribution of diamond tools and equipment, Diamond Products has the widest selection of wet and dry diamond blades and diamond core bits. They provide the largest selection of core drill rigs, concrete saws, masonry and block saws, and wire saws along with highway grooving and grinding equipment, custom concrete trucks and specialty equipment for all your job requirements. Diamond Products is also committed to sustainable practices for a cleaner environment and is currently 75% recyclable.
Additional Diamond Products Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Diamond Products Products
- Shop All Diamond Products Dustless Collection Products
Our SKU: Diamond Products 22231
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Diamond Products 22231
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Diamond Products 22231 Product Specifications
|Frame Width||1, 4|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.