5800552 CC1025E Green Concrete Walk Behind Saw with Baldor Electric MotorDiamond Products has the widest selection of blades, core bits, rigs, saws, highway grooving, grinding equipment and accessories. With the industries highest quality diamond tools, Diamond Products make sure you get the job done right and fast.
Features and Specifications:
- 2.5HP Electric Baldor Motor
- 8" blade capacity
- Center cut design - better tracking into an existing cut and easy to keep the cut straight
- Light weight and portable
- Cutting depth up to 2-1/4"
- Upcut design for a cleaner cut
- Dust diverter keeps the saw line visible
- Cyclone air cleaner for increased engine longevity
- Power transmission to blade drive is via 2 molded notch 3VX premium belts
- Adjustable blade alignment
About Diamond Products:
As a world leader in the manufacturing and distribution of diamond tools and equipment, Diamond Products has the widest selection of wet and dry diamond blades and diamond core bits. They provide the largest selection of core drill rigs, concrete saws, masonry and block saws, and wire saws along with highway grooving and grinding equipment, custom concrete trucks and specialty equipment for all your job requirements. Diamond Products is also committed to sustainable practices for a cleaner environment and is currently 75% recyclable.
Additional Diamond Products Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Diamond Products Products
- Diamond Products Core Cut Collection
This Diamond Products item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Diamond Products 47104
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 47104 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Diamond Products products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.