Stud-Cut Collection 14" x 0.125 x 1" / 20mm Blade for Thin Gauge Stud and Plastic
Diamond Products has the widest selection of blades, core bits, rigs, saws, highway grooving, grinding equipment and accessories. With the industries highest quality diamond tools, Diamond Products make sure you get the job done right and fast.
- Electroplated diamond technology
- Fast cutting through thin gauge studs and plastics
- 100% diamond exposure doesn't require sharpening
- Segmented core to keep the blade cool while cutting
- Good quality diamonds for long life cutting
- Not recommended for steel plate or concrete
- Designed for use with the SpeediCut High Speed Saws
As a world leader in the manufacturing and distribution of diamond tools and equipment, Diamond Products has the widest selection of wet and dry diamond blades and diamond core bits. They provide the largest selection of core drill rigs, concrete saws, masonry and block saws, and wire saws along with highway grooving and grinding equipment, custom concrete trucks and specialty equipment for all your job requirements. Diamond Products is also committed to sustainable practices for a cleaner environment and is currently 75% recyclable.
Additional Diamond Products Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Diamond Products Products
- Diamond Products Stud-Cut Collection
This Diamond Products item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Diamond Products 91594*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 91594 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Diamond Products products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.