Two Light Table Lamp from the Porterdale Collection
- Tiffany glass cone shade
- Made of glass and metal
- Designed to cast light both upwards and downwards
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Base Style: Pedestal
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 23"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Material: Glass, Other Metals
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Product Weight: 8 lbs
- Shade Height: 9"
- Shade Length: 16"
- Shade Width: 16"
- Switch Location: Socket Switch
- Switch Type: Pull Chain
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 120
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 16" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
About Dimond Lighting:
Dimond Lighting innovations, inspired by the poetry of light and acclaimed for elegance with which they are executed, originate from the desire to transcend the boundaries of innovation and style. Such an ambition requires the willingness to constantly surpass one's own expectations. Find the perfect table or floor lamp complement to complete the application of the DIMOND style to your home.
Additional Dimond Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Dimond Lighting Products
- Dimond Lighting Porterdale Collection
This Dimond Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dimond Lighting D1860
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the D1860 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dimond Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.