Single Light Table Lamp from the Clearmill Collection
- Off White Linen fabric tapered shade
- Made of steel
- Designed to cast light both upwards and downwards
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Base Style: Pedestal
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 32"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Material: Steel
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 8 lbs
- Shade Height: 13"
- Shade Length: 15"
- Shade Width: 15"
- Switch Location: In Line Switch
- Switch Type: On / Off
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 100
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 15" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
About Dimond Lighting:
Dimond Lighting innovations, inspired by the poetry of light and acclaimed for elegance with which they are executed, originate from the desire to transcend the boundaries of innovation and style. Such an ambition requires the willingness to constantly surpass one's own expectations. Find the perfect table or floor lamp complement to complete the application of the DIMOND style to your home.
Additional Dimond Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Dimond Lighting Products
- Shop All Dimond Lighting Angelica Collection Products
Our SKU: Dimond Lighting D2255
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dimond Lighting D2255
Antique Mercury Glass / Polished Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dimond Lighting D2255 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Switch Location||In Line Switch|
|Switch Type||On / Off|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.