7.5 Kilowatt 480 Volt 1-3 Phase Industrial Unit Heater
With its spiral finned elements and sealed ball-bearing motor this heavy duty industrial unit heater promises a long service life.
- Built-in adjustable single pole thermostat
- Ceiling hanger bracket included, optional wall bracket available (allows swivel movement)
- Five-way adjustable louvers to direct airflow
- Construction: The cabinet is constructed of 18 gauge die formed steel. The units have individual adjustable 20 gauge convex profile air redirecting louvers. The louvers are friction fastened to a single piece 20 gauge frame to prevent movement, once adjusted to the desired position.
- Heating Element: The heating element has a metal tubular sheath fused with spiral steel fins. The heating element contains a high quality nickel-chromium wire, encased in solidly packed magnesium oxide insulation.
- Controls: A jumper is provided to disable built-in thermostats when remote thermostats are required. Summer fan control and low voltage control options are field installed.
- Fan & Motor: The fan size and pitch is matched to the power and speed of the unit, to optimize CFM, air throw, temperature rise, and quietness. The motor is heavy duty, continuous operation, totally enclosed, thermally protected with permanently lubricated ball bearings.
- Width: 13"
- Height: 19.5"
- Depth: 13"
Additional Dimplex Links
This Dimplex item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dimplex EUH08B74CT
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the EUH08B74CT and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dimplex products with over 400 warehouses across the country.