This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
LC Collection 1500 Watt 240/208 Volt Baseboard Heater
This amazing 240/208 volt 1500 watt baseboard heater features rapid vertical laminar air flow which directs heat to the ceiling allowing for faster dispersal of warm air through out the room. The durable design and quality materials mean you will get many years of use with minimal wear and tear. The full length automatic overheat reset provides extra safety if the heater gets to hot. This compact heater will look great in any room as well as keeping it warm!
The LC Series provides a revolutionary design which features a sleek, compact heater profile. This amazing design allows for improved heater performance which reduces energy consumption and improves comfort.
- Heat your room faster with the rapid vertical laminar air flow
- Top heat discharge allows for reduced width and improved performance
- Durable steel element combined with shark fin blades provide long life and efficiency
- Includes a full length automatic overheat reset for safety
- The simple and discreet styling allow for this to go in any room
- Epoxy / polyester powder coated finish is durable and environmentally friendly
- Use with a wall or top mount thermostat (Not Included)
- Ten Year Element
- One Year Complete Unit
- Watts: 1500/1125
- Voltage: 240/208
- Weight (lbs): 7.5
- Width: 1016mm/40"
- Heating Element: Nickel Chromium
Dimplex North America Limited is the world leader in electric heating, offering a wide range of residential, commercial and industrial products. The company’s commitment to innovation has fostered outstanding product development and design excellence.
Additional Dimplex Links
Dimplex LC4015W31 Product Specifications
|Heater Type||Baseboard Heater|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.