2000 Watt 277 Volt Commercial Fan Forced Wall Heater 8824 BTU
This RFI series heater is ideal for maintaining comfort in areas subject to cold drafts, such as vestibules, stairwells, etc. Available in Almond or White with a polyester epoxy powder coat painted finish.
- Construction: The front panel is constructed of 20 gauge steel. The wall box is designed for recessing into either frame or masonry walls and contains knockouts for wiring connections.
- Heating Element: The RFI wall heater has a nickel chromium resistance wire heating element within a steel sheath. Spiral steel fins are firmly brazed to the surface to provide excellent heat transfer
- Fan and Motor: The fan motor is totally enclosed and factory lubricated complete with a black anodized 5 blade mixed flow aluminum fan. The fan delay is a bi-metallic snap action type.
- Controls and Wiring: The heater is a standard double poll built-in thermostat with provision for low voltage relay and remote wall stat if required. Unit is suitable for use with remote line voltage wall thermostat.
- Quick response, high output fan-forced heater - 160 cubic feet per minute.
- Automatic fan delay utilizes when unit cycles off
- Includes built-in double pole thermostat
- Width: 21.5"
- Height: 16.75"
- Depth: 5.25"
Additional Dimplex Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Dimplex Products
- Shop All Dimplex RFI Series Collection Products
Our SKU: Dimplex RFI820D41
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dimplex RFI820D41
- Dimplex RFI820D41W*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dimplex RFI820D41 Product Specifications
|Installation Type||Ceiling, Recessed, Surface, Wall Mounted|