4800 Watt 240 / 208 Volt Commercial Fan Forced Wall Heater 16378 / 12283 BTU
This RFI series heater is ideal for maintaining comfort in areas subject to cold drafts, such as vestibules, stairwells, etc. Available in Almond or White with a polyester epoxy powder coat painted finish.
- Construction: The front panel is constructed of 20 gauge steel. The wall box is designed for recessing into either frame or masonry walls and contains knockouts for wiring connections.
- Heating Element: The RFI wall heater has a nickel chromium resistance wire heating element within a steel sheath. Spiral steel fins are firmly brazed to the surface to provide excellent heat transfer
- Fan and Motor: The fan motor is totally enclosed and factory lubricated complete with a black anodized 5 blade mixed flow aluminum fan. The fan delay is a bi-metallic snap action type.
- Controls and Wiring: The heater is a standard double poll built-in thermostat with provision for low voltage relay and remote wall stat if required. Unit is suitable for use with remote line voltage wall thermostat.
- Quick response, high output fan-forced heater - 160 cubic feet per minute.
- Automatic fan delay utilizes when unit cycles off
- Width: 21.5"
- Height: 16.75"
- Depth: 5.25"
Additional Dimplex Links
Dimplex RFI848D31 Product Specifications
|BTU Output||12283, 16378|
|Installation Type||Ceiling, Recessed, Surface, Wall Mounted|