Atwood Media Console with Widescreen Electric Firebox
Dimplex invented the modern electric fireplace and continues to lead the way with exclusive technologies that dazzle the eye and seduce the senses. Our patented 3D effect gives the fire its depth and dancing flames. And it is something you can only find on Dimplex electric fireplaces. When you buy Dimplex, you know you're getting the original...and the best.
This versatile media console features plenty of cabinet space for electronic components as well as raised panels designed in a sumptuous burnished walnut finish that sets off the landscape fireplace to perfection.
- Raised Panels
- Component Storage
- Side Opening Storage Cabinets
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Enjoy the unique benefits of Dimplex electric fireplaces and create a warm focal point for your home, while reducing environmental impact. Dimplex electronic fireplaces use 90% less energy than gas fireplaces to produce visual flames and are 100% efficient with no wasted energy.
- 33" Self-trimming Widescreen Electric Firebox
- Patented, Life-like Flame Effect
- Inner Glow Logs Molded from Wood Logs for Incredible Realism
- On-demand Heat with Thermostat Control Warms a Room or Area of up to 400 Square Feet
- Interior Light and Flame Speed Control
- Flame Operates With or Without Heat
- No Carbon Monoxide or Emissions
- Glass Stays Cool-to-Touch
- 2¢ / Hour with Flame Only or 7¢ / Hour with Flame and Heat (Based on average national residential electricity rates)
- Plugs Into Any Standard Household Electrical Outlet
- 120 Volts / 1,000 Watts / 3,415 BTU
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Includes Multi-Function Remote Control
- Width: 55"
- Height: 34-1/2"
- Depth: 21-1/16"
Additional Dimplex Links
Our SKU: Dimplex SAP-033
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dimplex SAP-033-BW*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.