Torchiere Electric Fireplace with Burnished Walnut Mantel
Dimplex invented the modern electric fireplace and continues to lead the way with exclusive technologies that dazzle the eye and seduce the senses. Our patented 3D effect gives the fire its depth and dancing flames. And it is something you can only find on Dimplex electric fireplaces. When you buy Dimplex, you know you're getting the original...and the best.
The Torchiere adds grandeur to any living space. Exquisite styling and superb carved details accent a rich, hand rubbed, burnished walnut finish for a fireplace of unparalleled beauty.
- Elegant Trim
- Inlay Design
- Intricate Carvings
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Enjoy the unique benefits of Dimplex electric fireplaces and create a warm focal point for your home, while reducing environmental impact. Dimplex electronic fireplaces use 90% less energy than gas fireplaces to produce visual flames and are 100% efficient with no wasted energy.
- 32" Trimless Multi-Fire® Electric Firebox
- Purifire® Air Treatment System Filters Airborne Allergens and Particulates
- Inner Glow Logs Molded from Wood Logs for Incredible Realism
- On-demand Heat with Thermostat Control Warms a Room or Area of up to 400 Square Feet
- Interior Light and Flame Speed Control
- Flame Operates With or Without Heat
- Slow Start / Fading Embers - Fire Gradually Builds/Fades on Command
- No Carbon Monoxide or Emissions
- Glass Stays Cool-to-Touch
- 3¢ / Hour with Flame Only or 8¢ / Hour with Flame and Heat (Based on average national residential electricity rates)
- Plugs Into Any Standard Household Electrical Outlet
- 120 Volts / 1,500 Watts / 5,120 BTU
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Includes Multi-Function Remote Control
- Width: 63-5/8"
- Height: 49-1/8"
- Depth: 21"
Additional Dimplex Links
Our SKU: Dimplex SEP-BW-4217-FB
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dimplex SEP-BW-4217-FB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dimplex Electric Fireplace reviewWatch the Build.com teams review of the Dimplex line of electric free standing fireplaces.