Langley Media Console with Electric Fireplace
Dimplex invented the modern electric fireplace and continues to lead the way with exclusive technologies that dazzle the eye and seduce the senses. Our patented 3D effect gives the fire its depth and dancing flames. And it is something you can only find on Dimplex electric fireplaces. When you buy Dimplex, you know you're getting the original...and the best.
This all-in-one media console provides storage for A/V components, integrated cord management, and a platform for up to a 52" plasma or LCD display. Clean lines and an espresso finish allow a seamless blend between home electronics and home décor.
- Hidden Storage
- Component Storage
- Stepped Design
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Enjoy the unique benefits of Dimplex electric fireplaces and create a warm focal point for your home, while reducing environmental impact. Dimplex electronic fireplaces use 90% less energy than gas fireplaces to produce visual flames and are 100% efficient with no wasted energy.
- 26" Self-trimming Electric Firebox
- Patented, Life-like Flame Effect
- Inner Glow Logs Molded from Wood Logs for Incredible Realism
- On-demand Heat with Thermostat Control Warms a Room or Area of up to 400 Square Feet
- Interior Light and Flame Speed Control
- Flame Operates With or Without Heat
- No Carbon Monoxide or Emissions
- Glass Stays Cool-to-Touch
- 3¢ / Hour with Flame Only or 8¢ / Hour with Flame and Heat (Based on average national residential electricity rates)
- Plugs Into Any Standard Household Electrical Outlet
- 120 Volts / 1,440 Watts / 4,915 BTU
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Includes On / Off Remote Control
- Width: 55"
- Height: 36-1/2"
- Depth: 21"
Additional Dimplex Links
This Dimplex item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dimplex SMP-160-E-ST
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the SMP-160-E-ST and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dimplex products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.