Oxford Electric Fireplace with Corner Mantel
Dimplex invented the modern electric fireplace and continues to lead the way with exclusive technologies that dazzle the eye and seduce the senses. Our patented 3D effect gives the fire its depth and dancing flames. And it is something you can only find on Dimplex electric fireplaces. When you buy Dimplex, you know you're getting the original...and the best.
The Oxford turns any unused corner into the warm and cozy focal point of any room. An uncomplicated transitional design is enhanced by a warm finish and the corner design makes an ideal platform for smaller flat panel televisions.
- Corbel Design
- Raised Panels
- Elegant Carvings
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Enjoy the unique benefits of Dimplex electric fireplaces and create a warm focal point for your home, while reducing environmental impact. Dimplex electronic fireplaces use 90% less energy than gas fireplaces to produce visual flames and are 100% efficient with no wasted energy.
- 26" Self-trimming Electric Firebox
- Patented, Life-like Flame Effect
- Inner Glow Logs Molded from Wood Logs for Incredible Realism
- On-demand Heat with Thermostat Control Warms a Room or Area of up to 400 Square Feet
- Interior Light and Flame Speed Control
- Flame Operates With or Without Heat
- No Carbon Monoxide or Emissions
- Glass Stays Cool-to-Touch
- 3¢ / Hour with Flame Only or 8¢ / Hour with Flame and Heat (Based on average national residential electricity rates)
- Plugs Into Any Standard Household Electrical Outlet
- 120 Volts / 1,440 Watts / 4,915 BTU
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Includes On / Off Remote Control
- Width: 51-3/8"
- Height: 42-11/16"
- Depth: 30"
Additional Dimplex Links
Our SKU: Dimplex SMP-195C-ST
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dimplex SMP-195C-C-ST*
- Dimplex SMP-195C-O-ST*
- Dimplex SMP-195C-W-ST*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.