Dinner get-togethers with family and friends can be filled with great food, fantastic drinks and memories to last a lifetime. But after dinner, the kitchen can be filled with enough dirty plates, platters, glasses and silverware to last the rest of the night washing by hand.
To avoid laboring in the kitchen any longer than you need to (and to get back to socializing), a dishwasher can be a host’s most valuable fixture.
Today’s dishwashers are more advanced than ever before. They do more work, use less water and are incredibly energy efficient. In fact, it’s getting increasingly difficult to find a dishwasher that doesn’t have the celebrated ENERGY STAR label.
Looking for a manufacturer that leads the way when it comes to quality dishwashers? Check out Frigidaire dishwashers with ultra-quiet operation features, easy-to-use controls and large dishwashing capacities. And Electrolux dishwashers boast extra large usable capacities, up to 9 cycle options and beautiful stainless steel fronts to complement the look of any kitchen.
What are some features to look for when shopping for a new dishwasher?
- Multiple spray arms attack dirty dishes and glasses from all angles
- High-temperature options ensure your dishes are clean and sanitized
- An internal water heater gives the dishwasher an efficient temperature boost without involving your whole house water heater
- An internal disposal allows you to put in dirty dishes without pre-rinsing them, saving you time, water, energy and money
- Many energy-efficient dishwashers feature sensors that determine how much energy is necessary to clean a load
After the main dining event is finished, wouldn’t it be a joy to not worry about standing in your kitchen hand washing each and every dish, spoon, fork and glass? Dishwashers truly are one of the kitchen’s wonderful appliances, and they can really simplify life. Start shopping for your new dishwasher now, or learn more with our dishwasher buying guide!