SpeediChannel Collection 4" SpeediChannel Line Set Cover Flex Joint
An accordion style piece of SpeediChannel™, the flex joint can be extremely flexible routing a SpeediChannel™ system around virtually any type of obstacle. Each flex joint is 20 inches long and can be combined together for longer flex runs. Unlike competitor systems, the DiversiTech flex joint does NOT require the use of a union coupling. The DiversiTech flex joint slides tightly inside the SpeediChannel™ system.
DiversiTech SpeediChannel™ is an innovative channel system used to cover air conditioning line sets. The two part system has a base and a cover. The base is fastened to a wall or ceiling, then a clever little plastic clip (SpeediClip™) snaps into a channel already molded into the base. Then, using standard cable ties, the line set, cables, control wires, and/or condensate drain line are fastened in place. The cover then snaps simply on top of the base. Manufactured from rigid PVC, the SpeediChannel™ system is a natural color that is a very close match to the typical mini-split condensing unit case. However, the Speedi-Channel™ system can be painted as desired to match any wall color. The PVC used in the SpeediChannel™ system is resistant to UV light, and is UL rated.
- SpeediClip slides into place allowing single person installation
- Paintable for custom appearance
- Natural color blends with almost any construction aesthetic
- Flat bottom channel sets on surfaces and corners better
- Stainless steel screws will not rust
- Aesthetically pleasing flat escutcheon option
- Slides right into length with no additonal joiner
- For 4" channel width
- Mini Split System with 3/8" insulation:
- Liquid Line: 2 x 1/4"
- Suction Line: 2 x 3/8"
- Drain Hose: 2 x 3/4" OD
- Conventional Split System with 3/8" insulation on suction line:
- Liquid Line: 3/8"
- Suction Line: 1-1/8"
- Drain Hose: 3/4" PVC
- Meets UL 94V.-0 Fire rating
- Temperature: -4°F to 140°F
- Tested to over 2,000 hours
DiversiTech is committed to do what it takes to deliver world class service and products. They are proud to provide products that they believe will outshine the competition in convenience and innovation.
Additional DiversiTech Links
This DiversiTech item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- DiversiTech 230-FJ4
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 230-FJ4 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of DiversiTech products with over 400 warehouses across the country.