SpeediChannel Collection 4" SpeediChannel Line Set Cover Reducer Coupling
The reducer coupling is used for joining two pieces of SpeediChannel™ — each cover being a different size. Each coupling is individually packed, and is furnished complete with stainless steel screws.
DiversiTech SpeediChannel™ is an innovative channel system used to cover air conditioning line sets. The two part system has a base and a cover. The base is fastened to a wall or ceiling, then a clever little plastic clip (SpeediClip™) snaps into a channel already molded into the base. Then, using standard cable ties, the line set, cables, control wires, and/or condensate drain line are fastened in place. The cover then snaps simply on top of the base. Manufactured from rigid PVC, the SpeediChannel™ system is a natural color that is a very close match to the typical mini-split condensing unit case. However, the Speedi-Channel™ system can be painted as desired to match any wall color. The PVC used in the SpeediChannel™ system is resistant to UV light, and is UL rated.
- SpeediClip slides into place allowing single person installation
- Paintable for custom appearance
- Natural color blends with almost any construction aesthetic
- Flat bottom channel sets on surfaces and corners better
- Stainless steel screws will not rust
- Aesthetically pleasing flat escutcheon option
- For 4" channel width
- Meets UL 94V.-0 Fire rating
- Temperature: -4°F to 140°F
- Tested to over 2,000 hours
DiversiTech is committed to do what it takes to deliver world class service and products. They are proud to provide products that they believe will outshine the competition in convenience and innovation.
Additional DiversiTech Links
Our SKU: DiversiTech 230-TC34
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- DiversiTech 230-TC34
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued