How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
- Warm Bronze finish has Satin White glass shade
- Bolivian Bronze finish has Caramelized glass shade
- Satin Nickel finish has Alabaster glass shade
- Includes Three 12-Inch and One 6-Inch Stem Segments
- Includes Swivel Ceiling Adapter Which Accomodates Sloped Ceilings
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12) - The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 12.75"
- Width: 8"
- Canopy Height: 0.75"
- Canopy Width: 5"
- Wire Length: 72"
- Downrod(s) Included: Yes
- Downrod Size(s): 12"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes Replacement Glass Sku:
Additional Dolan Designs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Dolan Designs Products
- Shop All Dolan Designs Fireside Collection Products
Dolan Designs 200-78 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Downrod Size(s)||12, 6|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.