From the Horizon Collection, this chandelier is a fantastic display of contemporary and seamless modern design. A total of five lights allows for natural, clear illumination.
- Uses (5) x 100 Watt Medium Base Bulbs (Not Included)
- Bolivian Bronze finish Inside shade: Honey Amber, Outside Shade: Clear Seedy Glass
- Satin White finish Inside shade: Satin White, Outside Shade: Clear Seedy Glass
- UL Listed for Dry Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 22"
- Width: 25"
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Base: Medium
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Max. Wattage: 500
- Voltage: 120V
- UL Listed: Dry Location
Dolan Designs offers some of the finest styles and finishes available in home lighting today, allowing you to create a distinctive look for your home. Simple, clean and classic designs to complement a wide variety of decorating styles are the hallmarks of Dolan Designs.
Additional Dolan Designs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Dolan Designs Products
- Shop All Dolan Designs Horizon Collection Products
Our SKU: Dolan Designs 2950
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dolan Designs 2950-78
- Dolan Designs 2950-09
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dolan Designs 2950-78 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Shade Type||Seedy Glass|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.