From the Horizon Collection, this chandelier is a fantastic display of contemporary and seamless modern design. A total of five lights allows for natural, clear illumination.
- Uses (5) x 100 Watt Medium Base Bulbs (Not Included)
- Bolivian Bronze finish Inside shade: Honey Amber, Outside Shade: Clear Seedy Glass
- Satin White finish Inside shade: Satin White, Outside Shade: Clear Seedy Glass
- UL Listed for Dry Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 22"
- Width: 25"
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Base: Medium
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Max. Wattage: 500
- Voltage: 120V
- UL Listed: Dry Location
Dolan Designs offers some of the finest styles and finishes available in home lighting today, allowing you to create a distinctive look for your home. Simple, clean and classic designs to complement a wide variety of decorating styles are the hallmarks of Dolan Designs.
Additional Dolan Designs Links
This Dolan Designs item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dolan Designs 2950-78
- Dolan Designs 2950-09
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 2950 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dolan Designs products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.