Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
- Single light wall sconce
- Requires 1 medium base lamp, 100w max (not included)
- Extends: 8.25"
- Diameter of glass: 6"
- From wall to glass: 2.25"
Additional Dolan Designs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Dolan Designs Products
- Shop All Dolan Designs Brockport Collection Products
Dolan Designs 491-26 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.