This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Posts or Pier Mounts Required
- Features a Shade Comprised of Several Arizona Glass Panels
- Ambient Light Casts Soft Generalized Illumination Over a Wide Area
- 8 Inch Fixture (Overall Height: 12.25)
- Requires 3" Post or Pier Mount (Not Included)
- Compatible with 9001 Pier Mount (Overall Height 15.75)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Height: 12.25"
- Width: 6.25"
- Energy Star: Yes
- Motion Sensor: No
- Photocell: No
- Solar: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
In the Box:
- (4) Arizona Glass Panes
- (1) Lantern Fixture with 3" Post Adapter
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
Additional Dolan Designs Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Dolan Designs Products
- Shop All Dolan Designs Freeport Collection Products
Our SKU: Dolan Designs 9141
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dolan Designs 9141-68
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.