Infinity Plus 72" H x 56" to 60" W Sliding Shower Door with Clear Glass, and Center Drain Amazon 32" x 60" Shower Base
DreamLine™ introduces shower door and matching shower base. INFINITY PLUS Door is available in clear or frosted glass with options of chrome or brushed nickel for the aluminum frame and guide rails. All AMAZON shower bases come standard with slip-resistant textured floor patterns and 3-side integrated tile flanges. Each shower base is fiberglass reinforced and comes with an opening ready for a standard compression fitting drain.
- Single sliding door and stationary side glass panel
- Reversible for "Left" or "Right" door opening
- Tempered 1/4" (6mm) clear or frosted glass
- Anodized aluminum profiles and guide rails
- Chrome or brushed nickel finish
- Out-of-plumb adjustability allows for easy installation
- Integrated Towel bar allows to reach bath towel easily after bathing
- High quality scratch and stain resistant acrylic
- Slip-resistant textured floor for safe bathing
- Integrated tile flanges for easy installation and waterproofing
- Fiberglass reinforcement for durability
- Raised edge to prevent water leakage over the threshold
- Come with opening ready for standard compression fitting drain (drain not included)
Additional Dreamline Links
This Dreamline item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dreamline DL-6093C-04CL*
- Dreamline DL-6093C-01CL*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DL-6093C-CL and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dreamline products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.