DreamLine DL-6175 Neo 38" x 38" Shower Tray and Backwall Combo 38" L x 38" W x 72 7/8" H, Center Drain Tray
DreamLine™ universal shower wall panels and Neo-angle shower base combo kit is constructed of high quality acrylic/ABS is available to fit in with any décor. The shower wall system was engineered for trim-to-size two side panel installations with Neo-Angle shower base.
- Universal shower wall panel and neo-angle shower base
- Made of high quality white Acrylic/ABS
- Back wall has 3 molded large shelves and foot rest for comfort
- Unique water proof connection of side walls and corner panels
- Designed for glass height not to exceed 72 7/8”
- Trim-to-size sidewall design for shower tray installation. Size walls must be trimmed to size during installation.
- This acrylic wall system is specially designed to be installed over existing solid surface not directly against the studs.
- Neo-Angle fiberglass reinforced Acrylic/ABS shower base for durability
- Shower base includes slip-resistant textured bottom
- Integrated tiling flanges to make installation easy and prevent water leakage over the threshold
- Shower base comes with standard 3 1/4" opening ready for a compression fitting drain (drain not included)
- Tray dimensions: 38" x 38" x 5"
Additional DreamLine Links
This DreamLine item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- DreamLine DL-6175-00*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DL-6175 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of DreamLine products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.