DreamLine DL-6177 Sector 32" x 32" Shower Tray and Backwall Combo 32" L x 32" W x 72 7/8" H, Center Drain Tray
DreamLine™ universal shower wall panels and SECTOR quarter round corner shower base combo kit is constructed of high quality acrylic/ABS is available to fit with any décor. The shower wall system was engineered for trim-to-size two side panel installations with quarter round shower bases.
- Universal shower back wall panel and quarter round corner shower base
- Made of high quality white Acrylic/ABS
- Back wall has 3 molded large shelves and foot rest for comfort
- Unique water proof connection of side walls and corner panels
- Designed for glass height not to exceed 72 7/8”
- Trim-to-size sidewall design for shower tray installation. Size walls must be trimmed to size during installation
- This acrylic wall system is specially designed to be installed over existing solid surface not directly against the studs.
- Quarter Round shaped fiberglass reinforced Acrylic/ABS shower base for durability
- Shower base includes slip-resistant textured bottom
- Integrated tiling flanges to make installation easy and prevent water leakage over the threshold
- Shower base comes with standard 3 1/4" opening ready for a compression fitting drain (drain not included)
- Shower Tray dimensions: 32" x 32" x 5"
Additional DreamLine Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All DreamLine Products
- Shop All DreamLine Sector Collection Products
Our SKU: DreamLine DL-6177
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- DreamLine DL-6177-00
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
DreamLine DL-6177-00 Product Specifications
|Configuration||Tray and Back Wall|
|Installation Type||Three Wall Alcove|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
|Shower Tray Depth||32|
|Shower Tray Height||5|
|Shower Tray Material||Acrylic / ABS|
|Shower Tray Width||32|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.