DreamLine SHTRDR-32602-31 Aqua Clear Glass Shower Door & Amazon Tray Combo 32" L x 60" W x 72" H, 48" x 72" Shower Door with 32" x 60" Right Drain Tray
DreamLine™ introduces new AQUA shower door and AMAZON matching tray combos. DreamLine™ exclusive AQUA door collection offers unique European designs combined with flexible installation options and a superior value. AQUA frameless hinged doors present flawless function and elegance. Amazon shower trays are scratch and stain resistant, come standard with slip-resistant textured floor patterns and 3-side integrated tile flanges. The shower tray is fiberglass reinforced and comes with an opening ready for a standard compression fitting drain.
- Integrated handle/towel bar
- Tempered 1/4" glass
- Anodized aluminum wall profile
- Stainless steel hinges and wall support
- High quality acrylic base is scratch and stain resistant
- Slip-resistant textured floor for safe bathing
- Integrated tile flanges for easy installation and waterproofing
- Fiberglass reinforcement for durability
- Raised edge to prevent water leakage over the threshold
- Come with opening ready for standard compression fitting drain (drain not included)
- Right Hand Drain Tray 32" x 60"
- Clear Tempered Glass Door
Additional Dreamline Links
This Dreamline item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dreamline DL-6312R-04CL*
- Dreamline DL-6312R-01CL*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DL-6312R-CL and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dreamline products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.