- Shower Backwalls Kit
- Assembly required
- 6 integrated corner shelves for soap or accessories
- 2 Convenience corner foot rests
- Unique water tight connection of 2 sidewalls, 2 corner panels and 1 back panel
- Trim-to-Size sidewall designed for shower base installation from 29-7/8" to 40-1/2"
- Designed for height of the glass not to exceeding 72-7/8"
- Optional single threshold fiberglass reinforced Acrylic. ABS base
- These acrylic wall systems are specially designed to be installed over existing solid surface not directly against the studs
- Shown with optional base
- Product Warranty: Limited 1 year manufacturer warranty
DreamLine™ universal shower wall panels are both a functional and beautiful addition to any shower. These versatile shower wall panels are made of Acrylic/ABS advanced materials, are designed for quick install and engineered to trim-to-size for most DreamLine™ enclosures. Ceramic tile walls for shower enclosures may look good, but are very difficult and expensive to install and even tougher to take care of. DreamLine™ shower wall panels install in hours and are easy to maintain and enjoy for years to come.
About DreamLine:DreamLine™ is a part of the Bath Authority family, a premier global manufacturer and distributor of high quality bathroom and steam room products. Their mission is to provide customers with bathroom fixtures and accessories of the highest quality, creative designs, and exceptional value. DreamLine™ products feature the most durable components available anywhere on the market. If you have been waiting to build the “Bathroom of Your Dreams”™ look no further than DreamLine™ to bring those design ideas to life.
Additional Dreamline Links
Our SKU: Dreamline SHBW-1360723-01
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dreamline SHBW-1360723-01 Product Specifications
|Configuration||Shower Backwalls Kit|
|Depth||29.875, 31.875, 33.875, 35.875, 37.875, 40.5|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.