Enigma-X 60" x 62" Fully Frameless Tub Door
Add the amazing look of the ENIGMA X sliding tub door to your bathroom renovation project. The DreamLine™ ENIGMA X Collections of shower doors and shower enclosure offers unique design, flawless function and exceptional value. The 3/8" (10mm) thick glass with the exclusive Clear Glass™ protective coating slides effortlessly on stainless steel wheels over a stainless steel track bar. With flexibility of either left or right door opening and options of polished or brushed finish for its all-stainless steel hardware, the DreamLine™ ENIGMA X tub door will be the centerpiece of the ”Bathroom of Your Dreams™
- 3/8" (10mm) thick tempered clear glass sliding door
- DreamLine™ exclusive Clear Glass™ protective anti-limescale coating
- Advanced fully frameless glass design offers effortless single sliding door operation with large wheel assemblies on a stainless steel track
- Includes anti-splash threshold to prevent water spillage
- Installation on threshold requires minimum threshold depth of 2-3/4"
- Reversible for left or right door opening installation
- Stainless steel hardware available in polished or brushed finish
- 60" stainless steel top bar may be shortened by cutting up to 4” to fit door opening
Additional Dreamline Links
This Dreamline item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dreamline SHDR-61606210-07
Brushed Stainless Steel
- Dreamline SHDR-61606210-08
Polished Stainless Steel
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the SHDR-61606210 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dreamline products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.