DuraVent Attic Insulation Shield, 5 inch - 6 inch, Type B Round Gas Vent
Required for installations that pass through an attic to prevent insulation and debris from accumulating near the vent.
- Cylindrical section adjusts from 11" to 20"
- Inside diameter of cylindrical section is 8-3/4 inches
- Outsie diameter of cylindrical section is 8-15/16 inches
- Base Plate is 11 inches square
A product from DuraVent's Type B Gas Vent system. Use with natural gas or liquid propane category I and drafthood equipped appliances, and appliances tested and listed to use Type B Gas Vent. Applications include: natural gas fireplaces, gas-fired furnaces, boilers, water heaters, and wall or space heating applications.
Type B Gas Vent has been engineered to heat up rapidly. It remains hot during the operation of the appliance with minimal condensation on the appliance and vent system. DuraVent Type B Gas Vent is designed to survive shipping and meet the rugged demands of the job site. The inner wall is recessed to eliminate damage in handling.
Additional DuraVent Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All DuraVent Products
- Shop All DuraVent Round Gas Vent Collection Products
Our SKU: DuraVent 0355
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- DuraVent 0355
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Fuel Type||Gas, Liquid Propane|
|Pipe Class||Type B|
|Pipe Inside Diameter||5, 6|
|Vent Construction||Double Wall|